The Arizona Coyotes announced Saturday that they have signed defenseman Dysin Mayo to a three-year, entry-level contract.
Mayo, 19, was a plus-14 for the Edmonton Oil Kings (WHL) in 2014-15 and scored 14 goals along with 37 assists. This year, he sits second on the team with 21 assists and third in points (22).
The 6-foot-1, 194-pound native of Victoria, British Columbia, was drafted by the Coyotes in the fifth round (133rd overall) of the 2014 Entry Draft.
- Coyotes GM Chayka strays outside box again, selects center Barrett Hayton
- Arizona Coyotes select center Barrett Hayton fifth overall in NHL Draft
- Coyotes reveal Black Kachina sweater as team’s official third jersey
- The 5: Five best players taken at No. 5 in NHL Draft
- Coyotes’ 2018-19 schedule a little more travel friendly