The Arizona Coyotes announced Saturday that they have signed defenseman Dysin Mayo to a three-year, entry-level contract.
Mayo, 19, was a plus-14 for the Edmonton Oil Kings (WHL) in 2014-15 and scored 14 goals along with 37 assists. This year, he sits second on the team with 21 assists and third in points (22).
The 6-foot-1, 194-pound native of Victoria, British Columbia, was drafted by the Coyotes in the fifth round (133rd overall) of the 2014 Entry Draft.
- Coyotes remain only team in NHL without a win after loss to Stars
- Coyotes will start rookie goalie Adin Hill vs. Stars
- Challenges of Coyotes’ growth process magnified by sluggish start
- ‘Yotes Notes: Antti Raanta not ready, Zac Rinaldo is
- Coyotes recall goalie Adin Hill, assign Marek Langhamer to Tucson