The Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday recalled forwards Craig Cunningham and Laurent Dauphin from the American Hockey League’s Springfield Falcons.
Cunningham, 25, registered 8-8-16 and 14 penalty minutes in 21 games for the Falcons this season. The 5-10, 184-pound Trail B.C. native averaged 10 minutes and 16 seconds of ice time in seven games during previous stints for the Coyotes this year.
Meanwhile, the 20-year-old Dauphin has tallied 5-5-10 in 30 games for Springfield in his first full season in the AHL.
Last season, Dauphin had career-high 31-44-75 in 56 games with Chicoutimi (QMJHL). The Repentigny QC native registered 80-106-186 in 170 career games with the Saqueneens and was a second round draft pick by the Coyotes in the 2013 Entry Level draft.
- Pinnacle basketball star Niccolo Mannion reclassifies to 2019
- Coyotes sign 98.7 FM broadcast team to multi-year contracts
- Arizona Coyotes officially agree to terms with four players
- Cashing out: Legalized sports gambling raises addiction concerns
- Coyotes use cap space to acquire Hinostroza, Hossa contract via ‘Hawks