The Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday recalled forwards Craig Cunningham and Laurent Dauphin from the American Hockey League’s Springfield Falcons.
Cunningham, 25, registered 8-8-16 and 14 penalty minutes in 21 games for the Falcons this season. The 5-10, 184-pound Trail B.C. native averaged 10 minutes and 16 seconds of ice time in seven games during previous stints for the Coyotes this year.
Meanwhile, the 20-year-old Dauphin has tallied 5-5-10 in 30 games for Springfield in his first full season in the AHL.
Last season, Dauphin had career-high 31-44-75 in 56 games with Chicoutimi (QMJHL). The Repentigny QC native registered 80-106-186 in 170 career games with the Saqueneens and was a second round draft pick by the Coyotes in the 2013 Entry Level draft.
- Coyotes start off strong against the Blues, snap losing streak
- Coyotes catch fire in first period against Blues, score four goals
- Late no-call sinks Arizona Coyotes’ hopes in Nashville
- Coyotes surrender lead late, fall in shootout to Predators
- Succession plan: Fischer could be Coyotes’ next great power forward