Barring a trade, Arizona Cardinals fans will have to wait a considerable amount of time Thursday for their team to make a pick, but that does not mean they have to be bored while the clock ticks away
The Cardinals’ 2016 NFL Draft party, which is presented by Arizona Ford Dealers, will take place Thursday, April 28, on the Great Lawn at University of Phoenix Stadium from 4:30 to 9:00 p.m. The draft begins at 5:00 p.m. Arizona time.
Over the course of the event, which is free to attend, fans will get a chance to meet Cardinals players and coaches, as well as have the first chance to see the 2016 Cardinals Cheerleaders. Other activities include:
Autographs: Cardinals players, coaches and cheerleaders will sign autographs and pose for pictures
Entertainment options include a 200-foot zipline along with face painters and balloon artists for guests to enjoy
Big Red Siren: Fans can take their picture on the Cardinals “Big Red Siren”
Jr. Cheer Mini-Clinic: Girls ages 5-14 can take part in a free Jr. Cheer mini-clinic taught by members of the Cardinals Cheerleaders
Parking for the Draft Party is also free, and the night will conclude with a post-draft fireworks show.
- Arians regrets fourth down call vs. Texans: ‘A bad call and a bad decision’
- Rapid Reaction: Cardinals fall to Texans in Gabbert’s first start
- Big Red Recap: Cardinals’ playoff hopes all but dashed in loss to Texans
- Blaine Gabbert should keep playing after first Cardinals start
- Cardinals’ Ricky Seals-Jones is now a famous fantasy football player