Brittney Griner has most popular jersey in WNBA
The league's website reported that Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner has the top-selling jersey among fans, followed by fellow rookies Skylar Diggins of Tulsa and Elena Delle Donne of Chicago.
Griner was the number-one draft pick of the Mercury out of Baylor, while Delle Donne was picked second and Diggins third.
Maya Moore of Minnesota was fourth on the list, followed by Los Angeles' Candace Parker, Mercury guard Diana Taurasi, Minnesota's Seimone Augustus, Indiana's Tamika Catchings, L.A.'s Nneka Ogwumike and Becky Hammon of San Antonio.
The Tulsa Shock topped the list of most popular team merchandise, followed by Chicago and Phoenix.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.