Brittney Griner has most popular jersey in WNBA
The league's website reported that Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner has the top-selling jersey among fans, followed by fellow rookies Skylar Diggins of Tulsa and Elena Delle Donne of Chicago.
Griner was the number-one draft pick of the Mercury out of Baylor, while Delle Donne was picked second and Diggins third.
Maya Moore of Minnesota was fourth on the list, followed by Los Angeles' Candace Parker, Mercury guard Diana Taurasi, Minnesota's Seimone Augustus, Indiana's Tamika Catchings, L.A.'s Nneka Ogwumike and Becky Hammon of San Antonio.
The Tulsa Shock topped the list of most popular team merchandise, followed by Chicago and Phoenix.
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.
- Amber Cox, President & COO of the Phoenix Mercury, Corey Gaines, Head Coach - Wednesday February 13Cox and Gaines come to the studio to talk about the promise of the Phoenix Mercury team.
- Amber Cox, Phoenix Mercury President and COO - Tuesday February 14Amber Cox joins Doug and Wolf to talk about the unique qualities of the WNBA, and what the Phoenix M