Baby girl named after Seattle Seahawks fans
Seattle Seahawks fans, known as the "12th man," are a pretty loud bunch. They've been known to lead to false starts for opponents and have helped the Seahawks win all but one of their home games over the last two seasons.
They're a dedicated group, and apparently that dedication does not have limits.
Take, for instance, this newborn child. The middle name is somewhat clever, we guess, but overall it's a little...curious.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad