Baby girl named after Seattle Seahawks fans
Seattle Seahawks fans, known as the "12th man," are a pretty loud bunch. They've been known to lead to false starts for opponents and have helped the Seahawks win all but one of their home games over the last two seasons.
They're a dedicated group, and apparently that dedication does not have limits.
Take, for instance, this newborn child. The middle name is somewhat clever, we guess, but overall it's a little...curious.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover