TUCSON -- Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne is in a good place. He has the No. 1 basketball team in the nation. He has renovated football facilities. He still has his hand-picked football coach, Rich Rodriguez, who is sitting right over there, appearing perfectly content while eating lunch in a student cafeteria.
Later in his office, Byrne points to a picture of 14,500 people crammed inside McKale Center. They are all wearing white T-shirts ... because they were asked.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell