Robert Sarver took his kids to Seattle last weekend, home of America's hungriest sports fans. From their seats inside the NFC Championship Game, one of them asked their father a wistful question:
Why can't Suns fans stand up and scream like this for an entire game?
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell