East Rutherford, N.J. -- Hail to Seattle, a city fueled by caffeine, stuffed with civic pride, former home to the hungriest fans in the NFL.
Now, they are champions in America's favorite sport.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell