Updated Jun 6, 2012 - 12:05 pm
Cardinals to host Fan Fest next week
Below are details released by the team pertaining to the event:
PARKING: The East/Green carpark will open at 4:30 p.m. and vehicles should enter off of 91st Avenue (diagram below).
STADIUM ENTRY: Stadium gates will open at 5:30 p.m. Fans should enter through Gate 3 on the east side of the stadium. In accordance with current NFL security guidelines, all fans will be subject to screening prior to entry including an inspection of all items brought inside the stadium.
PRACTICE: Fans will have their first opportunity to see the 2012 Cardinals in person when the team takes the field for practice from 6:45-8:30 p.m.
AUTOGRAPH SESSION: The children's autograph session will take place prior to practice from 6:15-6:40 p.m. and is open only to kids 12 years of age and younger. Because of time constraints, there will be a one item per child limit and no posed photos will be permitted. In order to provide a fair and safe experience, a random wristband system will be used to determine the section of the autograph area a child can visit. Unlike a first-come, first served line, the random wristbands eliminate the need to show up hours in advance of the event. Kids planning to take part in the autograph session are encouraged to arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. More detailed information will be available on the autograph/roster card that all fans will receive upon entry at the stadium.
FAN ACTIVITIES: Cardinals Cheerleaders will perform prior to practice and team mascot Big Red will be in attendance. Photo booth locations and a social media lounge will also be provided for Cardinals fans. Cardinals historical merchandise, which includes autographed items, will be available for purchase to benefit Cardinals Charities.
KIDS ZONE: A kids zone featuring an inflatable quarterback toss, an inflatable obstacle course and two interactive football stations will be offered at the south end of the stadium. On hand to entertain will also be face painters and balloon twisters.
AZone TEAM STORE: New Nike Cardinals merchandise will be available at the AZone Team Store located at the north end of the stadium by Gate 2. The store will be open from 10:00 a.m. through 9:00 p.m. Beginning at 5:30 p.m., guests can only access the store from the concourse inside the stadium.
CONCESSIONS: Stands will be open and will feature items including $1 hot dogs and $1 sodas.
TICKETS: Cardinals ticket representatives will be on hand for fans interested in 2012 season tickets. Call (602) 379-0102 or log onto azcardinals.com for more information.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.