Cardinals to host Fan Fest next week
Below are details released by the team pertaining to the event:
PARKING: The East/Green carpark will open at 4:30 p.m. and vehicles should enter off of 91st Avenue (diagram below).
STADIUM ENTRY: Stadium gates will open at 5:30 p.m. Fans should enter through Gate 3 on the east side of the stadium. In accordance with current NFL security guidelines, all fans will be subject to screening prior to entry including an inspection of all items brought inside the stadium.
PRACTICE: Fans will have their first opportunity to see the 2012 Cardinals in person when the team takes the field for practice from 6:45-8:30 p.m.
AUTOGRAPH SESSION: The children's autograph session will take place prior to practice from 6:15-6:40 p.m. and is open only to kids 12 years of age and younger. Because of time constraints, there will be a one item per child limit and no posed photos will be permitted. In order to provide a fair and safe experience, a random wristband system will be used to determine the section of the autograph area a child can visit. Unlike a first-come, first served line, the random wristbands eliminate the need to show up hours in advance of the event. Kids planning to take part in the autograph session are encouraged to arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. More detailed information will be available on the autograph/roster card that all fans will receive upon entry at the stadium.
FAN ACTIVITIES: Cardinals Cheerleaders will perform prior to practice and team mascot Big Red will be in attendance. Photo booth locations and a social media lounge will also be provided for Cardinals fans. Cardinals historical merchandise, which includes autographed items, will be available for purchase to benefit Cardinals Charities.
KIDS ZONE: A kids zone featuring an inflatable quarterback toss, an inflatable obstacle course and two interactive football stations will be offered at the south end of the stadium. On hand to entertain will also be face painters and balloon twisters.
AZone TEAM STORE: New Nike Cardinals merchandise will be available at the AZone Team Store located at the north end of the stadium by Gate 2. The store will be open from 10:00 a.m. through 9:00 p.m. Beginning at 5:30 p.m., guests can only access the store from the concourse inside the stadium.
CONCESSIONS: Stands will be open and will feature items including $1 hot dogs and $1 sodas.
TICKETS: Cardinals ticket representatives will be on hand for fans interested in 2012 season tickets. Call (602) 379-0102 or log onto azcardinals.com for more information.
- ESPN's Clayton: Cardinals were a free agency winner
- Football player Daryl Washington pleads not guilty
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington pleads 'not guilty'
- CBSSports.com writer: Cardinals' Cooper to have 'big impact' during rookie season
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals QB Carson Palmer a 'stopgap'
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.