Updated Jun 6, 2012 - 12:05 pm
Cardinals to host Fan Fest next week
Below are details released by the team pertaining to the event:
PARKING: The East/Green carpark will open at 4:30 p.m. and vehicles should enter off of 91st Avenue (diagram below).
STADIUM ENTRY: Stadium gates will open at 5:30 p.m. Fans should enter through Gate 3 on the east side of the stadium. In accordance with current NFL security guidelines, all fans will be subject to screening prior to entry including an inspection of all items brought inside the stadium.
PRACTICE: Fans will have their first opportunity to see the 2012 Cardinals in person when the team takes the field for practice from 6:45-8:30 p.m.
AUTOGRAPH SESSION: The children's autograph session will take place prior to practice from 6:15-6:40 p.m. and is open only to kids 12 years of age and younger. Because of time constraints, there will be a one item per child limit and no posed photos will be permitted. In order to provide a fair and safe experience, a random wristband system will be used to determine the section of the autograph area a child can visit. Unlike a first-come, first served line, the random wristbands eliminate the need to show up hours in advance of the event. Kids planning to take part in the autograph session are encouraged to arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. More detailed information will be available on the autograph/roster card that all fans will receive upon entry at the stadium.
FAN ACTIVITIES: Cardinals Cheerleaders will perform prior to practice and team mascot Big Red will be in attendance. Photo booth locations and a social media lounge will also be provided for Cardinals fans. Cardinals historical merchandise, which includes autographed items, will be available for purchase to benefit Cardinals Charities.
KIDS ZONE: A kids zone featuring an inflatable quarterback toss, an inflatable obstacle course and two interactive football stations will be offered at the south end of the stadium. On hand to entertain will also be face painters and balloon twisters.
AZone TEAM STORE: New Nike Cardinals merchandise will be available at the AZone Team Store located at the north end of the stadium by Gate 2. The store will be open from 10:00 a.m. through 9:00 p.m. Beginning at 5:30 p.m., guests can only access the store from the concourse inside the stadium.
CONCESSIONS: Stands will be open and will feature items including $1 hot dogs and $1 sodas.
TICKETS: Cardinals ticket representatives will be on hand for fans interested in 2012 season tickets. Call (602) 379-0102 or log onto azcardinals.com for more information.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.