Updated Jun 6, 2012 - 12:05 pm
Cardinals to host Fan Fest next week
Below are details released by the team pertaining to the event:
PARKING: The East/Green carpark will open at 4:30 p.m. and vehicles should enter off of 91st Avenue (diagram below).
STADIUM ENTRY: Stadium gates will open at 5:30 p.m. Fans should enter through Gate 3 on the east side of the stadium. In accordance with current NFL security guidelines, all fans will be subject to screening prior to entry including an inspection of all items brought inside the stadium.
PRACTICE: Fans will have their first opportunity to see the 2012 Cardinals in person when the team takes the field for practice from 6:45-8:30 p.m.
AUTOGRAPH SESSION: The children's autograph session will take place prior to practice from 6:15-6:40 p.m. and is open only to kids 12 years of age and younger. Because of time constraints, there will be a one item per child limit and no posed photos will be permitted. In order to provide a fair and safe experience, a random wristband system will be used to determine the section of the autograph area a child can visit. Unlike a first-come, first served line, the random wristbands eliminate the need to show up hours in advance of the event. Kids planning to take part in the autograph session are encouraged to arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. More detailed information will be available on the autograph/roster card that all fans will receive upon entry at the stadium.
FAN ACTIVITIES: Cardinals Cheerleaders will perform prior to practice and team mascot Big Red will be in attendance. Photo booth locations and a social media lounge will also be provided for Cardinals fans. Cardinals historical merchandise, which includes autographed items, will be available for purchase to benefit Cardinals Charities.
KIDS ZONE: A kids zone featuring an inflatable quarterback toss, an inflatable obstacle course and two interactive football stations will be offered at the south end of the stadium. On hand to entertain will also be face painters and balloon twisters.
AZone TEAM STORE: New Nike Cardinals merchandise will be available at the AZone Team Store located at the north end of the stadium by Gate 2. The store will be open from 10:00 a.m. through 9:00 p.m. Beginning at 5:30 p.m., guests can only access the store from the concourse inside the stadium.
CONCESSIONS: Stands will be open and will feature items including $1 hot dogs and $1 sodas.
TICKETS: Cardinals ticket representatives will be on hand for fans interested in 2012 season tickets. Call (602) 379-0102 or log onto azcardinals.com for more information.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.