Updated Aug 30, 2012 - 12:33 pm
Larry Fitzgerald has seen his fair share of quarterbacks
That's right, according to Darren Urban with azcardinals.com, 12 quarterbacks have thrown a regular season completion to Fitzgerald.
"I'm prepared to go out and play with whomever," the Pro Bowl wide receiver said. "I've played with a million quarterbacks it seems like. I try not to focus on who is throwing the ball. My job is to catch it. You do your job."
Some of the 12 will be familiar, with guys like John Skelton, Kevin Kolb, Kurt Warner, Matt Leinart, Derek Anderson and Max Hall to name a few.
Then there are those you may not have thought of, like Shaun King, John Navarre, Rich Bartel, Tim Rattay and Brian St. Pierre. St. Pierre in fact completed just one pass with Fitzgerald, a three yard touchdown on January 3, 2010 against the Green Bay Packers.
The leader of those 12, no surprise, is Kurt Warner. Warner and Fitzgerald connected 345 times for 4,583 yards and 39 touchdowns. The two led the Cardinals to an appearnance in Super Bowl XLIII.
It may be a little tougher to guess the second quarterback on the list in terms of completions or yards. Josh McCown, who hasn't been with the Cardinals since he lost the starting job to Kurt Warner in the 2005 season, is actually second.
McCown and Fitzgerald connected 84 times for 1,207 yards and 12 touchdowns in the quarterback's four seasons with the Cardinals.
There's also more than a slight chance that Ryan Lindley may add to the list at some point in the season and become the 13th quarterback to connect with Fitzgerald on the field.
And in case you were wondering, Skelton has the leg-up on Kolb with 63 completions compared to just 38.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.