Updated Dec 23, 2012 - 1:43 pm
John Skelton inactive against Chicago Bears
Skelton has six starts on the season (Arizona is 1-5 in those games), but has not seen time since he went 11-of-22 for 74 yards and four interceptions in the Cardinals' 58-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week 14.
For the season, Skelton has 1,132 passing yards, two touchdowns and nine interceptions.
In addition to his six starts, the former fifth-round pick out of Fordham made one appearance in relief of Kevin Kolb, who was injured in the fourth quarter of Arizona's Week 6 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
Brian Hoyer, who signed with the Cardinals on December 10, will backup rookie Ryan Lindley against Chicago.
For his career, Hoyer has 286 passing yards and one touchdown.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.