Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 10:03 am
Cardinals' Keim to interview with Jaguars about GM job
Originally published: Jan 2, 2013 - 8:12 am
The list of people interested in Arizona Cardinals' Vice President of Player Personnel Steve Keim has grown.
Early Tuesday Keim was reported to be interviewing with the San Diego Chargers at some point this week.
Late Tuesday night, CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora reported Keim will speak with the Jacksonville Jaguars in the near future.
The Jags have interviewed Dave Caldwell (ATL) and Tom Gamble (SF) for their GM job, and will also interview Steve Keim (AZ).— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 2, 2013
Keim was the early favorite to replace Rod Graves as the GM in Arizona, but team president Michael Bidwill said in a press conference Monday he expected Keim to interview with other teams, too.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.