Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 10:08 am
Report: Bruce Arians hires Harold Goodwin as Arizona Cardinals offensive coordinator
New Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians has begun to assemble his staff.
According to profootballtalk.com, Arians has hired Indianapolis Colts offensive line coach Harold Goodwin to be his offensive coordinator with the Cardinals.
Goodwin has worked under Arians with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Colts.
Goodwin has a tall task ahead with a Cardinals offense that scored just 15.6 points per game last season, which was second-worst in the NFL.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.