Arizona Cardinals announce three assistant hires
The Arizona Cardinals made the hirings of three new assistants official on Monday.
Bowles has 13 years of coaching experience and most recently served as the Philadelphia Eagles secondary coach before being promoted to defensive coordinator midseason. He was also team captain under Arians at Temple University in 1985.
Goodwin worked with Arians last season in Indianapolis as the team's offensive line coach, where helped the Colts offense finish 10th in NFL with 362.4 yards per game. Goodwin also teamed up with Arians in Pittsburgh and spent five seasons as the Steelers offensive assistant from 2007-2011.
The veteran Moore has 34 years of coaching experience in the NFL. He spent 13 years with the Colts and worked with Peyton Manning for 12 years as offensive coordinator. He also served one year as a senior offensive coordinator. Most recently, he served as the Tennessee Titans offensive consultant for the final five weeks of the 2012 season.
Moore has also coached with the Saints, Lions, Vikings, Steelers and Jets.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.