Updated Apr 4, 2014 - 2:32 pm
Cardinals release wide receiver LaRon Byrd and linebacker Dan Giordano
Byrd, a 6-foot-4 220-pounder, spent the entire 2013 season on injured reserve. He played in four games and caught one pass as a rookie in 2012
Like Byrd, Giordano did not play a down last season after spending the whole year on the Physically Unable to Perform list. The 6-foot-4, 260-pound linebacker signed with the Cardinals after not being drafted in 2013.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.