Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 9:53 am
Rumor: Suns most likely to trade lottery pick, could Derrick Williams be involved?
One such team could be the Phoenix Suns, who currently hold picks five and 30 in the first round. According to Fox Sports NBA columnist Sam Amico, they are the team most likely to move a lottery pick.
And, where might the Suns be sending it?
Maybe. Best shot appears to be to Suns at 5. RT @OhDee92: Will Minny move up from the 9th spot?— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) June 25, 2013
The Timberwolves are supposedly "enamored" with Indiana's Victor Oladipo, and according to ESPN.com, are looking to package picks nine and 26 -- along with forward Derrick Williams -- in an effort to move up to get their guy.
Williams, who was the second overall selection out of Arizona in 2011, averaged 12 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for Minnesota last season.
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.