Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 9:53 am
Rumor: Suns most likely to trade lottery pick, could Derrick Williams be involved?
One such team could be the Phoenix Suns, who currently hold picks five and 30 in the first round. According to Fox Sports NBA columnist Sam Amico, they are the team most likely to move a lottery pick.
And, where might the Suns be sending it?
Maybe. Best shot appears to be to Suns at 5. RT @OhDee92: Will Minny move up from the 9th spot?— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) June 25, 2013
The Timberwolves are supposedly "enamored" with Indiana's Victor Oladipo, and according to ESPN.com, are looking to package picks nine and 26 -- along with forward Derrick Williams -- in an effort to move up to get their guy.
Williams, who was the second overall selection out of Arizona in 2011, averaged 12 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for Minnesota last season.
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.