Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 9:53 am
Rumor: Suns most likely to trade lottery pick, could Derrick Williams be involved?
One such team could be the Phoenix Suns, who currently hold picks five and 30 in the first round. According to Fox Sports NBA columnist Sam Amico, they are the team most likely to move a lottery pick.
And, where might the Suns be sending it?
Maybe. Best shot appears to be to Suns at 5. RT @OhDee92: Will Minny move up from the 9th spot?— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) June 25, 2013
The Timberwolves are supposedly "enamored" with Indiana's Victor Oladipo, and according to ESPN.com, are looking to package picks nine and 26 -- along with forward Derrick Williams -- in an effort to move up to get their guy.
Williams, who was the second overall selection out of Arizona in 2011, averaged 12 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for Minnesota last season.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.