Shane Doan has the most delicious hockey stick ever
It became known during the 2011 NFL season that since he was a kid, Lynch would get rewarded with a handful of Skittles from his mother any time he scored a touchdown -- a tradition that continues during his pro playing days.
Nike even made special Skittles shoes for Lynch to wear toward the tail end of the season -- a nice gesture that ended in fines from the fun police.
The fine folks at Skittles have gone a step further for Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan, who is apparently a big fan of the candy himself.
They've presented him with a Skittles-covered hockey stick in recognition of his stellar season with the Coyotes, who advanced to the Western Conference Finals for the first time in franchise history.
If only Doan would have had that stick to console him after the Coyotes' Game 5 loss to the Kings, the NHL officials may have escaped his wrath.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 25Tippett tells Burns & Gambo why he thinks the Coyotes didn't get into the postseason
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 19Tippett goes over what the Coyotes have to do to make the playoffs. He also gives an injury update o
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 11Coyotes are making a late playoff push after beating Edmonton last night. Coach Tippett joins the sh
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes' Head Coach - Friday April 5Coach Tippett talks to Burns & Gambo about the win over Detroit and the moves at the trade deadline.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Thursday March 28Don talks about Mike Smith's contract, the Coyotes' offensive struggles, and how they can get back i