Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 6:16 pm
ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
Sutton, a defensive tackle who is a two-time Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, ran the 40-yard dash in 5.36 seconds. He also posted 24 reps on the bench press, a 28.5 inch vertical jump, a 99.0 inch broad jump and ran the three cone drill in 7.93 seconds.
The big news, though, would have to be his weight. Many thought Sutton played too heavy in 2013, so coming in at 303 pounds had to be pretty reassuring for his prospects.
Bradford, a linebacker, ran the 40 in 4.76 seconds while putting up 23 bench press reps, a 37.5 inch vertical jump and a 122.0 inch broad jump, which was fifth-best among linebackers.
An athletic freak, Bradford tallied 61 tackles, 8.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and an interception in 2013. The season before, he had 81 tackles and 11.5 sacks.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.