Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 6:16 pm
ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
Sutton, a defensive tackle who is a two-time Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, ran the 40-yard dash in 5.36 seconds. He also posted 24 reps on the bench press, a 28.5 inch vertical jump, a 99.0 inch broad jump and ran the three cone drill in 7.93 seconds.
The big news, though, would have to be his weight. Many thought Sutton played too heavy in 2013, so coming in at 303 pounds had to be pretty reassuring for his prospects.
Bradford, a linebacker, ran the 40 in 4.76 seconds while putting up 23 bench press reps, a 37.5 inch vertical jump and a 122.0 inch broad jump, which was fifth-best among linebackers.
An athletic freak, Bradford tallied 61 tackles, 8.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and an interception in 2013. The season before, he had 81 tackles and 11.5 sacks.
- Stagnant or statement
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.