Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 6:16 pm
ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
Sutton, a defensive tackle who is a two-time Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, ran the 40-yard dash in 5.36 seconds. He also posted 24 reps on the bench press, a 28.5 inch vertical jump, a 99.0 inch broad jump and ran the three cone drill in 7.93 seconds.
The big news, though, would have to be his weight. Many thought Sutton played too heavy in 2013, so coming in at 303 pounds had to be pretty reassuring for his prospects.
Bradford, a linebacker, ran the 40 in 4.76 seconds while putting up 23 bench press reps, a 37.5 inch vertical jump and a 122.0 inch broad jump, which was fifth-best among linebackers.
An athletic freak, Bradford tallied 61 tackles, 8.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and an interception in 2013. The season before, he had 81 tackles and 11.5 sacks.
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.