Updated Jun 28, 2013 - 6:30 am
ASU forward Carrick Felix selected by Cleveland Cavaliers with No. 33 overall pick
Heading into his senior season at ASU, Carrick Felix's chances of playing in the NBA were slim to none.
But after a stellar final season in Tempe -- led the Pac-12 in double-doubles, made the Pac-12 All-Defensive Team and First Team All-Pac-12 Academic Team -- the Goodyear native was able to realize his dream Thursday night at the 2013 NBA Draft.
Felix, who averaged 14.6 points, 8.1 rebounds, 1.4 steals and 1.1 blocks per game during the 2012-13 campaign, was selected with the No. 33 overall pick by the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The 6-foot-6 forward was the first Sun Devil to be drafted since Jeff Pendergraph (Sacramento Kings, 2009).
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.