What a difference a year makes.
Heading into his senior season at ASU, Carrick Felix's chances of playing in the NBA were slim to none.
But after a stellar final season in Tempe -- led the Pac-12 in double-doubles, made the Pac-12 All-Defensive Team and First Team All-Pac-12 Academic Team -- the Goodyear native was able to realize his dream Thursday night at the 2013 NBA Draft.
Felix, who averaged 14.6 points, 8.1 rebounds, 1.4 steals and 1.1 blocks per game during the 2012-13 campaign, was selected with the No. 33 overall pick by the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The 6-foot-6 forward was the first Sun Devil to be drafted since Jeff Pendergraph (Sacramento Kings, 2009).
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 21ESPN college football analyst Mark May says Taylor Kelly will be ready to play for ASU.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf