What a difference a year makes.
Heading into his senior season at ASU, Carrick Felix's chances of playing in the NBA were slim to none.
But after a stellar final season in Tempe -- led the Pac-12 in double-doubles, made the Pac-12 All-Defensive Team and First Team All-Pac-12 Academic Team -- the Goodyear native was able to realize his dream Thursday night at the 2013 NBA Draft.
Felix, who averaged 14.6 points, 8.1 rebounds, 1.4 steals and 1.1 blocks per game during the 2012-13 campaign, was selected with the No. 33 overall pick by the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The 6-foot-6 forward was the first Sun Devil to be drafted since Jeff Pendergraph (Sacramento Kings, 2009).
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Ray Anderson, ASU athletic director - Wednesday October 1ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the Sun Devils overcoming adversity after their loss to
- Jake Plummer - Former Cardinals and Sun Devil quarterback - Wednesday October 1Former Arizona State and Cardinal quarterback Jake Plummer discusses the latest in college football
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 30ESPN college football analyst Mark May says the wheels could come off for ASU in a hurry.
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.