Coyotes partnering with USAA for Pat Tillman Military Appreciation Night
The Arizona Coyotes are partnering with the USAA to bring Pat Tillman Appreciation Night to Glendale on Friday, March 31.
The game against the Washington Capitals will have the first 10,000 fans arriving receive a Coyotes camo-themed bandana courtesy of USAA and Pepsi. Most importantly of all, $5.42 of every ticket purchased through Arizonacoyotes.com/Tillman (promo code: TILLMAN) will benefit the Tillman Foundation.
“As a teammate and soldier, Pat believed we should always strive to be part of something bigger than ourselves while empowering those around us,” said Marie Tillman, Chair of the Pat Tillman Foundation, in a press release. “We’re proud to team up with the Arizona Coyotes to carry on Pat’s legacy of service and help empower more Tillman Scholars as leaders to strengthen our communities.”
For the game, Coyotes players will be wearing a Pat Tillman Foundation No. 42 helmet decal.
- Pat Tillman’s great Valley legacy honored by Pat’s Run
- ‘Yotes Notes: Max Domi still a core piece of Arizona’s future
- Check please: Phoenix Children’s Hospital grateful for $250,000 from Arizona Coyotes Foundation
- Roadrunners are Calder Cup contenders in Year 2 of existence
- Coyotes sign defenseman Jordan Gross to two-year deal