The Arizona Coyotes are partnering with the USAA to bring Pat Tillman Appreciation Night to Glendale on Friday, March 31.
The game against the Washington Capitals will have the first 10,000 fans arriving receive a Coyotes camo-themed bandana courtesy of USAA and Pepsi. Most importantly of all, $5.42 of every ticket purchased through Arizonacoyotes.com/Tillman (promo code: TILLMAN) will benefit the Tillman Foundation.
“As a teammate and soldier, Pat believed we should always strive to be part of something bigger than ourselves while empowering those around us,” said Marie Tillman, Chair of the Pat Tillman Foundation, in a press release. “We’re proud to team up with the Arizona Coyotes to carry on Pat’s legacy of service and help empower more Tillman Scholars as leaders to strengthen our communities.”
For the game, Coyotes players will be wearing a Pat Tillman Foundation No. 42 helmet decal.
- Coyotes sign former player Craig Cunningham as pro scout
- ‘Yotes Notes: Dylan Strome’s record-setting night and Steve Sullivan’s Preds pride
- Coyotes prospect Dylan Strome sets Memorial Cup record with 7 points
- Coyotes assistant GM Steve Sullivan to remain heavily involved in player development
- The 5: Best single-game performances in Arizona sports history