Arizona basketball coach Sean Miller and brother Archie, a first-year coach for the Indiana Hoosiers, have scheduled a three-year series between their teams running from 2019-22, reports FanRag Sports’ Jon Rothstein.
While specific dates have yet to be determined, Rothstein reports that Arizona will host the game in 2019-20 and the Wildcats will visit Bloomington the following year.
The teams will then have a neutral-site meeting at Madison Square Garden in New York during the 2021-22 season.
Archie Miller coached under Sean at Arizona from 2009-11 before he took the Dayton job from 2011-2017, leading the Flyers to four consecutive NCAA Tournament bids. He replaced Tom Crean at Indiana this past March.
- Three Wildcats make ESPN’s list of the top-25 players in college hoops
- Arizona basketball cancels Spain exhibition game after Barcelona attack
- Arizona’s Trier dunks on defender, pulls out the Iverson step-over
- Arizona football to give away Gronk spike bobbleheads vs. NAU
- Arizona football receives two votes in USA Today Coaches Poll