Video: Former Coyotes captain Shane Doan talks in-studio
It didn’t take long for Shane Doan to find work.
The former captain of the Arizona Coyotes was recently named the next grand marshal of the Fiesta Bowl parade, not long after Doan announced his retirement from hockey. The right-wing served as the longest-tenured captain in NHL history with the Coyotes.
On Thursday, Doan joined Bickley & Marotta on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station and discussed various topics including the parade, his retirement, being let go from the Coyotes and more.
- Coyotes’ 2018-19 schedule a little more travel friendly
- Arizona dignitaries provide their choice on Suns’ No. 1 draft pick
- 2018 NHL Draft prediction tracker: Players to watch at No. 5 for Coyotes
- Coyotes GM John Chayka: Report about Phil Kessel is ‘inaccurate’
- Coyotes to open 2018-19 season at Stars, debut new jerseys vs. Ducks