Video: Former Coyotes captain Shane Doan talks in-studio
It didn’t take long for Shane Doan to find work.
The former captain of the Arizona Coyotes was recently named the next grand marshal of the Fiesta Bowl parade, not long after Doan announced his retirement from hockey. The right-wing served as the longest-tenured captain in NHL history with the Coyotes.
On Thursday, Doan joined Bickley & Marotta on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station and discussed various topics including the parade, his retirement, being let go from the Coyotes and more.
Bickley & Marotta
Coyotes Interviews and Podcasts
Suns Interviews and Podcasts
- Chayka hoping to give Coyotes fans ‘a year that they deserve’
- Arizona Coyotes see lots of special teams in preseason win over Kings
- Coyotes launch ticket initiative to benefit nonprofit organizations
- Player poll from TSN has Arizona Coyotes making playoffs
- For Coyotes, a step forward could begin with Antti Raanta’s adjustments