Video: Former Coyotes captain Shane Doan talks in-studio
It didn’t take long for Shane Doan to find work.
The former captain of the Arizona Coyotes was recently named the next grand marshal of the Fiesta Bowl parade, not long after Doan announced his retirement from hockey. The right-wing served as the longest-tenured captain in NHL history with the Coyotes.
On Thursday, Doan joined Bickley & Marotta on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station and discussed various topics including the parade, his retirement, being let go from the Coyotes and more.
- Coyotes remain only team in NHL without a win after loss to Stars
- Coyotes will start rookie goalie Adin Hill vs. Stars
- Challenges of Coyotes’ growth process magnified by sluggish start
- ‘Yotes Notes: Antti Raanta not ready, Zac Rinaldo is
- Coyotes recall goalie Adin Hill, assign Marek Langhamer to Tucson