Video: Former Coyotes captain Shane Doan talks in-studio
It didn’t take long for Shane Doan to find work.
The former captain of the Arizona Coyotes was recently named the next grand marshal of the Fiesta Bowl parade, not long after Doan announced his retirement from hockey. The right-wing served as the longest-tenured captain in NHL history with the Coyotes.
On Thursday, Doan joined Bickley & Marotta on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station and discussed various topics including the parade, his retirement, being let go from the Coyotes and more.
- Coyotes trade deadline primer: Adding context to the rumor mill
- Coyotes’ Antti Raanta named as one of NHL’s three stars of the week
- Raanta’s first shutout as a Coyote leads team to 4th straight win
- Is Coyotes forward Max Domi really on the trade block?
- Clayton Keller’s first four-point game sparks Coyotes to third straight win