Monopoly themed cleats for Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson
Arizona Cardinals Pro Bowl cornerback Patrick Peterson showed off his Color Rush attire prior to Thursday night’s game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Peterson posted a picture to his Twitter account, showing off the Cardinals’ black uniform, his red and black game cleats and an eye-catching gold pair of Monopoly themed cleats.
The cleats featured signature Monopoly game pieces and money placed throughout.
Looks like Patrick Peterson is going with Monopoly cleats for pregame. pic.twitter.com/TSw0VOYEGy
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) November 10, 2017
Peterson’s cleat game has attracted attention before.
Last season against the Washington Redskins, he wore the cleats benefiting his Foundation for Success during the NFL’s “My Cleats, My Cause” campaign.
- Keim Time: Cardinals GM proud of gritty win over Titans
- How the NFC West Was Won Week 14: Teams at the top stumble
- Cardinals GM Steve Keim: Team would like to have Blaine Gabbert back
- Offseason pickups Bynes, Williams play big roles for Cardinals vs. Titans
- Cardinals’ victory over Titans won’t win any beauty contests, but that’s OK