Monopoly themed cleats for Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson
Arizona Cardinals Pro Bowl cornerback Patrick Peterson showed off his Color Rush attire prior to Thursday night’s game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Peterson posted a picture to his Twitter account, showing off the Cardinals’ black uniform, his red and black game cleats and an eye-catching gold pair of Monopoly themed cleats.
The cleats featured signature Monopoly game pieces and money placed throughout.
Looks like Patrick Peterson is going with Monopoly cleats for pregame. pic.twitter.com/TSw0VOYEGy
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) November 10, 2017
Peterson’s cleat game has attracted attention before.
Last season against the Washington Redskins, he wore the cleats benefiting his Foundation for Success during the NFL’s “My Cleats, My Cause” campaign.
- Bené Benwikere continues patching holes for Cardinals
- ESPN: Wilks’ job security at risk with GM Steve Keim on hot seat
- Behind Enemy Lines: Two-win Cardinals host one-win Raiders
- Week 11 NFL injury report: Oakland Raiders vs. Arizona Cardinals
- As Cardinals worry about protecting Rosen, QB worries about others