Arizona Coyotes assign forward Michael Sislo to Tucson Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes announced Friday they had sent forward Michael Sislo back to the AHL Tucson Roadrunners. He was recalled on Tuesday.
Sislo, 29, did not appear in either of the two games the Coyotes played while he was on the roster. He has played in nine games this year already for the Roadrunners, scoring four goals with two assists and a +4 plus-minus rating.
Head coach Rick Tocchet told the Coyotes’ Dave Vest on Tuesday that Sislo was recalled “just in case,” because a few players on the team were nursing minor ailments.
A corresponding move for Sislo’s demotion was not immediately announced. The corresponding move for his call-up on Tuesday was the re-assigning of goaltender Louis Domingue, who had only been on the Coyotes roster as part of what 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station’s Craig Morgan called a “paper transaction.”
Arizona’s next game is on Saturday at 8 p.m. against the Winnipeg Jets at Gila River Arena.
- D-backs’ defense could be considered best in baseball despite injuries
- Arizona’s Allonzo Trier and Rawle Alkins go undrafted, quickly ink deals
- Coyotes to donate 10,000 tickets to youth players, organizations
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Mini-tours give Arizona golfers the chance to chase the dream