A look back: Bruce Arians’, Ken Whisenhunt’s tenures with Cardinals
Whoever the Arizona Cardinals decide will be the successor to Bruce Arians has large shoes to fill.
The past two Cardinals coaches, Arians and Ken Whisenhunt, have seen a level of success that’s rarely been achieved in franchise history.
Whisenhunt led the organization to two NFC West titles and its first Super Bowl appearance while Arians produced the first back-to-back-to-back 10-win seasons.
The two make up the last decade of Cardinals football, and Arians’ retirement marks the end of that era.
Here is a closer look at that era.
- Cardinals’ Keim looking for perfect fit, could trade up for quarterback
- Bidwill: Primetime-lacking schedule no problem for underdog Cardinals
- Easy April takeaways and predictions for Cardinals’ 2018 schedule
- Arizona Cardinals 2018 Mock Draft Tracker
- QB Sam Bradford patient, trusts plan in place by Arizona Cardinals