A look back: Bruce Arians’, Ken Whisenhunt’s tenures with Cardinals
Whoever the Arizona Cardinals decide will be the successor to Bruce Arians has large shoes to fill.
The past two Cardinals coaches, Arians and Ken Whisenhunt, have seen a level of success that’s rarely been achieved in franchise history.
Whisenhunt led the organization to two NFC West titles and its first Super Bowl appearance while Arians produced the first back-to-back-to-back 10-win seasons.
The two make up the last decade of Cardinals football, and Arians’ retirement marks the end of that era.
Here is a closer look at that era.
- The Consensus Week 7: Cardinals’ average rank stays the same
- Behind Enemy Lines: Broncos face Cardinals in midst of losing streak
- Cardinals’ decision at OC more important than anything on Thursday
- Under fire, Cardinals OC Mike McCoy sees just another game vs. Broncos
- Broncos’ Von Miller on Cardinals: ‘We’re going to kick their [expletive]’