A look back: Bruce Arians’, Ken Whisenhunt’s tenures with Cardinals
Whoever the Arizona Cardinals decide will be the successor to Bruce Arians has large shoes to fill.
The past two Cardinals coaches, Arians and Ken Whisenhunt, have seen a level of success that’s rarely been achieved in franchise history.
Whisenhunt led the organization to two NFC West titles and its first Super Bowl appearance while Arians produced the first back-to-back-to-back 10-win seasons.
The two make up the last decade of Cardinals football, and Arians’ retirement marks the end of that era.
Here is a closer look at that era.
- Report: Giants hiring former Cardinals DC James Bettcher for same position
- Cardinals staff turnover already taking shape under coach Steve Wilks
- Arizona Cardinals hire ‘a great leader’ in Steve Wilks
- Keim: Wilks’ defensive pedigree won’t deter development, success of QBs
- President Michael Bidwill is confident in the Cardinals’ future