A look back: Bruce Arians’, Ken Whisenhunt’s tenures with Cardinals
Whoever the Arizona Cardinals decide will be the successor to Bruce Arians has large shoes to fill.
The past two Cardinals coaches, Arians and Ken Whisenhunt, have seen a level of success that’s rarely been achieved in franchise history.
Whisenhunt led the organization to two NFC West titles and its first Super Bowl appearance while Arians produced the first back-to-back-to-back 10-win seasons.
The two make up the last decade of Cardinals football, and Arians’ retirement marks the end of that era.
Here is a closer look at that era.
- Offensive coordinator Mike McCoy can help Rosen find long-term success
- David Johnson, Josh Rosen highlight ESPN’s NFL 2021 predictions
- USA Today: Cardinals not expected to contend for playoffs in 2018-19
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Keim’s absence comes as Cardinals talk complicated Johnson extension