Arizona Coyotes recall Kyle Capobianco from Tucson Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes announced Wednesday they had recalled defenseman Kyle Capobianco from the Tucson Roadrunners (AHL).
Capobianco, 20, has skated in one game with the Coyotes this season already but has played 35 games with Tucson on the year. The former third-round pick was recently one of three Roadrunners to appear in the AHL All-Star Classic on Monday, where he tallied six points (tied for the lead among all players at the event), including a game-winning goal.
He has two goals and 20 assists with Tucson this season.
The Coyotes are currently dealing with what was reported to be a day-to-day injury for defenseman Jason Demers, suffered in the Jan. 25 contest against Columbus.
- Coyotes, Niklas Hjalmarsson agree on contract extension
- Coyotes add defense, swap draft picks on Day 2 of NHL Draft
- Arizona Coyotes select Kevin Bahl in second round of NHL Draft
- Coyotes GM Chayka strays outside box again, selects center Barrett Hayton
- Arizona Coyotes select center Barrett Hayton fifth overall in NHL Draft