Arizona Coyotes recall Kyle Capobianco from Tucson Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes announced Wednesday they had recalled defenseman Kyle Capobianco from the Tucson Roadrunners (AHL).
Capobianco, 20, has skated in one game with the Coyotes this season already but has played 35 games with Tucson on the year. The former third-round pick was recently one of three Roadrunners to appear in the AHL All-Star Classic on Monday, where he tallied six points (tied for the lead among all players at the event), including a game-winning goal.
He has two goals and 20 assists with Tucson this season.
The Coyotes are currently dealing with what was reported to be a day-to-day injury for defenseman Jason Demers, suffered in the Jan. 25 contest against Columbus.
- Coyotes score in bizarre fashion after goalie skates puck in own goal
- Coyotes’ Chayka is confident in future of the team’s core
- Clayton Keller breaks Coyotes rookie points record in win over Sabres
- Battle for the bottom: Coyotes, Sabres vying with others for best lottery odds
- Coyotes ink goalie Merrick Madsen to entry-level contract