Trebek can’t handle dumb Jeopardy! contestants on the topic of football
A word that means temporarily or unwilling to speak.
What is “dumb”?
That is what a trio of Jeopardy! contestants were when asked a full series of questions about the topic of good ol’ American football.
— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) February 2, 2018
The group didn’t know what a quarterback option was and couldn’t even take the hint that Tom Landry’s Dallas Cowboys ran the shotgun formation. They didn’t know what a fair catch or offsetting penalties were, and couldn’t name the Minnesota Vikings’ Purple People Eaters.
Throughout, Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek was not shy about telling the trio just how poorly they were doing.
Just click here and look at the poor man’s face after they stood in silence after the $200 question:
“Your choice: Do or don’t name this play in which the QB runs the all and can choose to pitch it to another back.”
That’s a look of not only surprise, but utter disappointment.
- Arizona State announces dates and times for 2018 spring practices
- ASU can be the house Bobby Hurley built, AD Ray Anderson says
- Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: National Signing Day review
- Maricopa Community Colleges to eliminate football after 2018 season
- Hamilton football’s Hunter Mayginnes poised for next level