Arizona Cardinals running back Kerwynn Williams re-signed with the practice squad Wednesday after being released from the active roster Tuesday.
This is just one in a series of back-and-forths for Williams — he was promoted from the practice squad to the active roster one day before the Cardinals’ game against the Chicago Bears. He had been on the practice squad since Sept. 5 when he was first cut from the active roster.
Williams, 5-foot-eight, 198-pounds, played in five December games for the Cards last season and recorded 246 rushing yards on 53 carries for a 4.6 yard average. He had one carry for three yards in last week’s game against the Bears.
- Week 12 injury report: Arizona Cardinals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- PFF: Budda Baker highest graded safety in Week 11
- Behind Enemy Lines: Cardinals host Calais Campbell, first place Jaguars
- Cardinals OC Goodwin: Gabbert, Seals-Jones have a lot of upside
- Arizona sports teams, athletes offer Thanksgiving well wishes