First Period_None. Penalties_Virtanen, Van (high-sticking), :46.
Second Period_None. Penalties_Strome, Ari (hooking), 13:26; Martinook, Ari (high-sticking), 18:42; H.Sedin, Van (tripping), 18:42; Sbisa, Van (hooking), 20:00.
Third Period_1, Vancouver, McCann 1 (Hutton, Burrows), 8:34 (pp). Penalties_Chipchura, Ari (cross-checking), 8:17; Vermette, Ari (hooking), 13:31.
Shots on Goal_Arizona 9-15-8_32. Vancouver 5-5-14_24.
Power-play opportunities_Arizona 0 of 2; Vancouver 1 of 3.
Goalies_Arizona, M.Smith 0-1-0 (24 shots-23 saves). Vancouver, Markstrom 2-0-0 (32-32).
A_0 (18,910). T_2:22.
Referees_Kyle Rehman, Graham Skilliter. Linesmen_Brad Lazarowich, Ryan Gibbons.
- Arizona Coyotes reassign Dakota Mermis to AHL Tucson
- Anthony Duclair has hat trick, Coyotes beat Senators in OT
- Coyotes’ Stepan hopes to step up production with more aggressive play
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- Coyotes beat Montreal in nine-goal thriller for third win of season