After a 3-0 start, the Arizona Cardinals are getting some serious love.
The Cardinals come in at No. 2 in ESPN’s Week 4 NFL power rankings, making them the top team in the NFC. They only trail the reigning champion New England Patriots.
ESPN noted Arizona’s explosive offense:
The Cardinals have scored 126 points in their first three games. That’s tied for the fourth-most points in NFL history through three games.
According to the power rankings, the Cardinals have a relatively easy schedule coming up. This Sunday is the No. 19 St. Louis Rams and they are followed by the No. 25 Detroit Lions.
The Green Bay Packers come in as the second place team in the NFC at No. 3 and the closest team in the NFC West is the Seattle Seahawks at No. 7.
- Sporting News: Cardinals’ Wilks ranks among bottom half of NFL coaches
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Cardinals’ Chase Edmonds plans to pay off sister’s student loans
- Cardinals sign WR Greg Little, release Cobi Hamilton
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best