After a 3-0 start, the Arizona Cardinals are getting some serious love.
The Cardinals come in at No. 2 in ESPN’s Week 4 NFL power rankings, making them the top team in the NFC. They only trail the reigning champion New England Patriots.
ESPN noted Arizona’s explosive offense:
The Cardinals have scored 126 points in their first three games. That’s tied for the fourth-most points in NFL history through three games.
According to the power rankings, the Cardinals have a relatively easy schedule coming up. This Sunday is the No. 19 St. Louis Rams and they are followed by the No. 25 Detroit Lions.
The Green Bay Packers come in as the second place team in the NFC at No. 3 and the closest team in the NFC West is the Seattle Seahawks at No. 7.
- The 5: Things to be thankful for as an Arizona sports fan in 2017
- Dealing Cards: IR returns look unlikely, Gabbert reviews his NFL journey
- Week 12 injury report: Arizona Cardinals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Calais Campbell: Decision to leave Cardinals has ‘worked out’
- Texans claim former Cardinals RB Andre Ellington off waivers