After a 3-0 start, the Arizona Cardinals are getting some serious love.
The Cardinals come in at No. 2 in ESPN’s Week 4 NFL power rankings, making them the top team in the NFC. They only trail the reigning champion New England Patriots.
ESPN noted Arizona’s explosive offense:
The Cardinals have scored 126 points in their first three games. That’s tied for the fourth-most points in NFL history through three games.
According to the power rankings, the Cardinals have a relatively easy schedule coming up. This Sunday is the No. 19 St. Louis Rams and they are followed by the No. 25 Detroit Lions.
The Green Bay Packers come in as the second place team in the NFC at No. 3 and the closest team in the NFC West is the Seattle Seahawks at No. 7.
- PFF: Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson posted a career-low in targets
- Packers and Bears will open NFL’s 100th season
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?
- Former Arizona Cardinals QB Mike Glennon signs with Oakland Raiders
- Pro Football Focus: Cardinals need to win the 2019 draft