After a 3-0 start, the Arizona Cardinals are getting some serious love.
The Cardinals come in at No. 2 in ESPN’s Week 4 NFL power rankings, making them the top team in the NFC. They only trail the reigning champion New England Patriots.
ESPN noted Arizona’s explosive offense:
The Cardinals have scored 126 points in their first three games. That’s tied for the fourth-most points in NFL history through three games.
According to the power rankings, the Cardinals have a relatively easy schedule coming up. This Sunday is the No. 19 St. Louis Rams and they are followed by the No. 25 Detroit Lions.
The Green Bay Packers come in as the second place team in the NFC at No. 3 and the closest team in the NFC West is the Seattle Seahawks at No. 7.
- Arizona Sports’ NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Third new team claims No. 1 spot
- Big week for Cardinals’ Jaron Brown highlighted by critical catch in Indy
- Arizona Cardinals release tight end Jim Dray
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Dealing Cards: Offense looking to click, Chris Johnson waiting his turn