Arizona State football fans rejoiced last month when Chandler High wide receiver N’Keal Harry committed to play for head coach Todd Graham and the Sun Devils.
A freakish athlete, Harry caught 48 passes for 802 yards and seven touchdowns in 2015 for the Wolves, who advanced all the way to the Division I championship game.
Harry plays basketball, too. He showed some of that freakish athleticism Tuesday night in a win over the Mountain View Toros — and created a delay in the game in the process.
- Arizona State offense works with new identity under OC Rob Likens
- QB Manny Wilkins, WR N’Keal Harry move up ASU record book
- Arizona State travels to UW for test against rowdy crowd, tough defense
- The 5: Stat-based storylines as ASU faces No. 10 Washington
- PFF: Sun Devils WR N’Keal Harry cracks 2019 NFL Draft Board