Arizona State football fans rejoiced last month when Chandler High wide receiver N’Keal Harry committed to play for head coach Todd Graham and the Sun Devils.
A freakish athlete, Harry caught 48 passes for 802 yards and seven touchdowns in 2015 for the Wolves, who advanced all the way to the Division I championship game.
Harry plays basketball, too. He showed some of that freakish athleticism Tuesday night in a win over the Mountain View Toros — and created a delay in the game in the process.
- Suns dip into in-state pool again by selecting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton
- ASU’s Harry, UA’s Tate land on Athlon’s preseason All-American team
- Football recruit LaValle grateful for quick recovery, ASU loyalty
- Jake Plummer among ASU players on College Football Hall of Fame ballot
- ASU, Arizona football teams will debut with national TV games in 2018