Cardinals promote Harlan Miller from practice squad, release Tharold Simon
The Arizona Cardinals tweaked their roster a bit Monday, releasing cornerback Tharold Simon while promoting rookie cornerback Harlan Miller from the practice squad.
Miller has spent the entire season on the Cardinals’ practice squad after being chosen in the sixth round of the 2016 Draft out of Southeastern Louisiana. The 6-foot, 182-pound player was a three-time first-team All-Southland Conference selection who tallied 11 interceptions and 34 passes defensed in 47 career games.
Simon, who the Cardinals claimed off waivers from the Seattle Seahawks on Sept. 14, appeared in nine games for the team, notching six tackles (including one on special teams).
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?
- Former Arizona Cardinals QB Mike Glennon signs with Oakland Raiders
- Pro Football Focus: Cardinals need to win the 2019 draft
- Chandler Jones visits local school as part of anti-bullying campaign
- Cardinals officially sign former Los Angeles Chargers DT Darius Philon