Cardinals promote Harlan Miller from practice squad, release Tharold Simon
The Arizona Cardinals tweaked their roster a bit Monday, releasing cornerback Tharold Simon while promoting rookie cornerback Harlan Miller from the practice squad.
Miller has spent the entire season on the Cardinals’ practice squad after being chosen in the sixth round of the 2016 Draft out of Southeastern Louisiana. The 6-foot, 182-pound player was a three-time first-team All-Southland Conference selection who tallied 11 interceptions and 34 passes defensed in 47 career games.
Simon, who the Cardinals claimed off waivers from the Seattle Seahawks on Sept. 14, appeared in nine games for the team, notching six tackles (including one on special teams).
- Report: New York Giants sign Elijhaa Penny off Cardinals’ practice squad
- Cardinals expected to fill open roster spot with former Eagle Joe Walker
- Cardinals release DT Garrison Smith, make practice squad moves
- Cardinals dead last in several statistical categories: By the numbers
- Cardinals to bring in WR Kendall Wright for workout