D-backs Single-A affiliate to give away ‘Wayne’s World’ bobblehead
The Arizona Diamondbacks’ Class-A affiliate Kane County Cougars planned to give away 1,500 “Wayne’s World” bobbleheads on Thursday.
The bobbleheads are geographically appropriate, since the Cougars — who play just outside of Chicago — happen to be in the same area as the setting of the movie Wayne’s World, which took place in Aurora, Illinois. The comedy starred Mike Myers and Dana Carvey, two knuckleheads who host a public access television show.
As Myers and Carvey famously say in the movie: “Party on.”
- College bowl predictions: Arizona eyes Sun, ASU could land in Vegas
- Justin Herbert returns as Oregon takes down Arizona
- Trier scores 28, No. 3 Arizona rolls past CSU Bakersfield
- Never thinking he would be ‘good enough,’ Lovullo named Manager of Year
- Arizona Coyotes trade Louis Domingue to Tampa Bay Lightning