D-backs Single-A affiliate to give away ‘Wayne’s World’ bobblehead
The Arizona Diamondbacks’ Class-A affiliate Kane County Cougars planned to give away 1,500 “Wayne’s World” bobbleheads on Thursday.
The bobbleheads are geographically appropriate, since the Cougars — who play just outside of Chicago — happen to be in the same area as the setting of the movie Wayne’s World, which took place in Aurora, Illinois. The comedy starred Mike Myers and Dana Carvey, two knuckleheads who host a public access television show.
As Myers and Carvey famously say in the movie: “Party on.”
- Wildcats fall short of fourth-quarter comeback in loss to No. 23 Utah
- NL Wild Card tracker: D-backs fight for playoff positioning
- Diamondbacks to give away J.D. Martinez four-homer game T-shirts
- In no time, Queen Creek’s Casteel High becomes dominant football program
- MLB.com: D-backs prospect Duplantier sees stock rise after superb 2017