Trivia Tuesday: Game 1 World Series starting pitchers since 2000
It’s that time again … Trivia Tuesday!
We should be smack dab in the middle of baseball season, but we’re not, so let’s remember some great memories from the past: the last 20 World Series to be more specific.
All you have to do is name the starting pitcher for each team in Game 1 of the Fall Classic since 2000.
We’ve even been so nice as to mark all the lefties with an asterisk. Not gonna lie — some of these names are of the less-than-household variety.
Anyway, you’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Coyotes’ leading goal scorers over the last decade
- MLB announces schedule; D-backs to open at Padres July 24
- 38 people within MLB organizations test positive for coronavirus
- Looking back: How have D-backs teams done after 60 games?
- Coronavirus cancellation timeline: MLB cancels All-Star Game