Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most rushing yards through two games
Running quarterbacks are all the rage.
In fact, seven of the NFL’s top 50 rushers through two weeks of the 2020 season are quarterbacks.
It got us to thinking — what quarterbacks have the most rushing yards through the first two weeks of the season since the 1970 AFL merger?
Yeah, that’s the subject for this week’s Trivia Tuesday; name all 31 times a quarterback has had 90 or more yards through the first two weeks. We’ve given you the year, the team and the number of yards each quarterback accounted for.
You’ve got eight minutes to name the quarterbacks. Good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Biggest rushing games on Monday Night Football
- Cardinals in familiar underdog role vs. Cowboys ahead of MNF game
- AP source: No talk of individual punishment for Tennessee Titans
- Rob Gronkowski scores Tampa Bay TD and revives Gronk spike mania
- ASU alumni faced scheduling changes; other NFL action in Week 5