Trivia Tuesday: Biggest rushing games on Monday Night Football
For fifty years, Monday Night Football has been an American sports culture mainstay.
Since the Cleveland Browns hosted and beat the New York Jets on September 21, 1970, there have been well over 700 games played on Monday Night Football.
As a celebration of a half-century of games, we’re asking you to dig into your memory banks to remember the players responsible for the biggest single-game rushing totals in Monday Night Football history in this week’s Trivia Tuesday quiz.
We’ve given you the number of yards, the team each player did it for and the year — all you have to do is name the runner.
Last names only are fine. You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 13: Longest week ever
- Patrick Peterson: Sound situational football vital to Cardinals’ success
- Trivia Tuesday: Each NFL team’s single-game receiving record holder
- Report: 49ers could play in Arizona as COVID-19 forces them out of home
- Steve Keim, Kliff Kingsbury believe Cardinals must start faster to succeed