Trivia Tuesday: All-time NFL Playoff receiving leaders
Last week on Trivia Tuesday, we asked you to name the NFL’s all-time leading rushers in the playoffs. How’d you do, by the way?
In keeping with the postseason theme, this week we’re asking you to name the NFL’s all-time leading playoff receivers in terms of yardage.
We’ve given you the number of yards each player racked up in the playoffs and the teams each did it for. All you have to do is name the player (last names only are fine).
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock — good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: NFL Defensive Players of the Year
- Trivia Tuesday: MLB leaders in OPS over last 5 seasons
- Trivia Tuesday: Phoenix Suns who’ve won Player of the Week awards
- Trivia Tuesday: Players with 3 or more 1,000-yard seasons since 2000
- Trivia Tuesday: Every NFL player with a 100-yard rushing game in 2020