Trivia Tuesday: Players with the most HRs in Chase Field history
With the Arizona Diamondbacks’ home opener on tap for Friday in downtown Phoenix, we here at the Trivia Tuesday department of ArizonaSports.com got a little nostalgic.
Aw heck, who are we kidding? We’re nostalgic all the time.
Your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name the 25 players who have hit the most home runs in the history of Chase Field (and Bank One Ballpark) since its opening in 1998.
Not surprisingly, all 25 players you’re looking for spent part or all of their big league careers in purple and turquoise or Sedona red. We’ve listed the number of home runs for each player, and the uniform numbers they wore while members of the D-backs.
In case you’re wondering, the most career dingers at Chase Field for someone who never played for the organization is 21 by Adrian Gonzalez.
Last names only will work and you’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
Stats complete and accurate through games played at Chase Field between 1998 and 2020.
- Tim Locastro’s MLB record-setting night ignites D-backs in win over Reds
- Riley Smith holds steady in 1st career start with Arizona Diamondbacks
- If the D-backs really love Lovullo, they should extend him before the storm
- D-backs’ Nick Ahmed to make 2021 debut; Gallen a ‘possibility’ for Tuesday
- D-backs to make it up to fans after Opening Day concessions debacle