The Phoenix Suns have signed free agent point guard Bryce Cotton.
Cotton was playing for the Austin Spurs in the NBA Development League, where he averaged 22 points per game on 58.7 percent shooting and 61.9 percent from three-point territory.
He played in 15 games with the Utah Jazz last season as a rookie, averaging 5.3 points per game.
The former First Team All-Big East Providence guard is a native of Tucson and was First Team All-Class 4A in 2010 at Palo Verde High School.
The Suns now have 15 players on their roster.
- Guarantee date on Davon Reed’s contract with Suns is Friday
- ESPN: Dragan Bender, Josh Jackson disappoint in Summer League
- The 5: Takeaways from Summer Suns’ time in Las Vegas
- Javonte Green turns into human highlight reel in Suns’ win over Spurs
- Suns’ Jack Cooley is the coolest guy at Vegas Summer League