The Phoenix Suns have signed free agent point guard Bryce Cotton.
Cotton was playing for the Austin Spurs in the NBA Development League, where he averaged 22 points per game on 58.7 percent shooting and 61.9 percent from three-point territory.
He played in 15 games with the Utah Jazz last season as a rookie, averaging 5.3 points per game.
The former First Team All-Big East Providence guard is a native of Tucson and was First Team All-Class 4A in 2010 at Palo Verde High School.
The Suns now have 15 players on their roster.
- Arizona sports teams, athletes offer Thanksgiving well wishes
- The 5: Things to be thankful for as an Arizona sports fan in 2017
- Booker’s late heroics can’t bring Suns win in Bledsoe’s return to Phoenix
- McDonough: Suns have options to open roster spot for Mike James
- Bucks’ Bledsoe returns to Phoenix, hasn’t ‘said one bad thing’ about Suns