The Phoenix Suns have signed free agent point guard Bryce Cotton.
Cotton was playing for the Austin Spurs in the NBA Development League, where he averaged 22 points per game on 58.7 percent shooting and 61.9 percent from three-point territory.
He played in 15 games with the Utah Jazz last season as a rookie, averaging 5.3 points per game.
The former First Team All-Big East Providence guard is a native of Tucson and was First Team All-Class 4A in 2010 at Palo Verde High School.
The Suns now have 15 players on their roster.
- Woj: Suns coaching search is underway, will include Triano
- NBA Draft Lottery odds tracker: Suns sniffing three first-round picks
- NBA Draft stock report: Many exits for top prospects in NCAA Tournament
- Suns GM: ‘It probably is unlikely’ Tyson Chandler plays rest of season
- Dudley ‘would be shocked’ if Suns don’t have roster overhaul