The Phoenix Suns have signed free agent point guard Bryce Cotton.
Cotton was playing for the Austin Spurs in the NBA Development League, where he averaged 22 points per game on 58.7 percent shooting and 61.9 percent from three-point territory.
He played in 15 games with the Utah Jazz last season as a rookie, averaging 5.3 points per game.
The former First Team All-Big East Providence guard is a native of Tucson and was First Team All-Class 4A in 2010 at Palo Verde High School.
The Suns now have 15 players on their roster.
- Suns’ Jared Dudley reflects on current role with Suns on ‘The Woj Pod’
- Empire of the Suns Mailbag: Booker’s next step, Doncic’s fit, 2018 draft
- Suns sign second-round draft pick Alec Peters
- Phoenix Suns release ‘statement’ black alternate jersey for new season
- The 5: Impactful midseason trades in Valley sports history