The Phoenix Suns have signed free agent point guard Bryce Cotton.
Cotton was playing for the Austin Spurs in the NBA Development League, where he averaged 22 points per game on 58.7 percent shooting and 61.9 percent from three-point territory.
He played in 15 games with the Utah Jazz last season as a rookie, averaging 5.3 points per game.
The former First Team All-Big East Providence guard is a native of Tucson and was First Team All-Class 4A in 2010 at Palo Verde High School.
The Suns now have 15 players on their roster.
- Empire of the Suns trade deadline preview: Greg Monroe
- Devin Booker hits jumper over Jamal Murray, steals his arrow celebration
- Suns need to heavily consider trading for Kemba Walker, just not yet
- Phoenix Suns still without Chriss, expected to welcome back Warren
- Devin Booker ties for fourth in player All-Star voting for West guards