Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was taken to a local hospital in San Diego for further evaluation after alerting the team’s medical staff of stomach pain.
Players and others close to the franchise let their thoughts out on the 63-year-old head coach after practice Tuesday night.
- Browns to hire former Cardinals special teams coach Amos Jones
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Report: Panthers’ Steve Wilks will have second interview with Cardinals
- Latest names, updates on Cardinals’ search for new head coach
- Rapoport: Falcons’ Armstrong to interview with Cardinals on Friday