Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was taken to a local hospital in San Diego for further evaluation after alerting the team’s medical staff of stomach pain.
Players and others close to the franchise let their thoughts out on the 63-year-old head coach after practice Tuesday night.
- Cardinals notes: Brandon Williams shines in loss to Bears
- Arizona Cardinals can’t hold lines in preseason loss to Bears
- Cardinals fall just short of comeback in preseason loss to Bears
- Bruce Arians’ son Jake not pleased with Cardinals’ first-half performance
- Protecting QB Carson Palmer paramount for Arizona Cardinals