Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was taken to a local hospital in San Diego for further evaluation after alerting the team’s medical staff of stomach pain.
Players and others close to the franchise let their thoughts out on the 63-year-old head coach after practice Tuesday night.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Inside the Numbers: Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas Cowboys
- The 5: Best Cardinals performances on Monday Night Football
- Finally humbled, Cowboys’ Prescott and Elliott look to respond
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Cards have ‘spirited’ Thursday practice