Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald headed to Pro Bowl
Fitzgerald has been named as a replacement for Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall. This appearance will be the sixth in a row for the Arizona receiver and seventh overall in his career. Fitzgerald had originally been named as an alternate for the NFC squad when the rosters were announced last month.
Fitzgerald's production was way down in 2012, but that was a product of the Cardinals' well-chronicled struggles at quarterback. For the first time in team history, Arizona was forced to start four different quarterbacks during the course of their schedule. The result was 71 catches for only 798 yards and four touchdowns -- Fitzgerald's lowest output since his rookie season 2004.
The 2013 Pro Bowl will be played in Honolulu Sunday, January 27.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.