Updated Apr 19, 2013 - 12:36 pm
Cardinals' Arians faces toughest schedule of new coaches
Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians will have his work cut out for him in his first season as a head coach in 2013.
The 2012 NFL Coach of the Year has the misfortune of playing in the stacked NFC West, with four games against the dominant Seahawks and 49ers.
Of their 16 games, the Cards will face five different 2012 playoff teams -- Atlanta, Houston, Indianapolis, Seattle and San Franciso -- but at least Arians and his team will host each of them at home.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.