Updated Apr 9, 2014 - 11:25 am
NFL announces 2015 Pro Bowl to be in Arizona
The NFL announced Wednesday the 2015 game will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, on Jan. 25.
Super Bowl XLIX will be held one week later in the same stadium.
The Pro Bowl is traditionally held in in Hawaii, and will return to the island in 2016. The Arizona game will be the third time since 1967 that the game will not take place in Hawaii.
The 2014 Pro Bowl was watched by 11.4 million viewers, according to the NFL, making it the most-watched all-star game in sports over the last four years.
- Patrick Peterson's new contact compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Arizona Cardinals RB Stepfan Taylor 'expecting more of a role' in 2014
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b