Updated Apr 9, 2014 - 11:25 am
NFL announces 2015 Pro Bowl to be in Arizona
The NFL announced Wednesday the 2015 game will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, on Jan. 25.
Super Bowl XLIX will be held one week later in the same stadium.
The Pro Bowl is traditionally held in in Hawaii, and will return to the island in 2016. The Arizona game will be the third time since 1967 that the game will not take place in Hawaii.
The 2014 Pro Bowl was watched by 11.4 million viewers, according to the NFL, making it the most-watched all-star game in sports over the last four years.
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Arizona Cardinals' Lorenzo Alexander: Seattle Seahawks play championship game every week
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald beats Seattle Seahawks' Earl Thomas, gets slimed anyway
- Arizona Cardinals ranked 11th in Pro Football Talk's preseason power rankings
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.