Updated Apr 9, 2014 - 11:25 am
NFL announces 2015 Pro Bowl to be in Arizona
The NFL announced Wednesday the 2015 game will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, on Jan. 25.
Super Bowl XLIX will be held one week later in the same stadium.
The Pro Bowl is traditionally held in in Hawaii, and will return to the island in 2016. The Arizona game will be the third time since 1967 that the game will not take place in Hawaii.
The 2014 Pro Bowl was watched by 11.4 million viewers, according to the NFL, making it the most-watched all-star game in sports over the last four years.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.