Updated Jul 9, 2012 - 12:31 pm
Surgery went well for Daniel Hudson
Daniel is out of surgery and resting up for the long road ahead. Surgery went beautifully! Thanks to y'all for your thoughts and prayers!— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) July 9, 2012
We still don't know the extent of the damage in Hudson's elbow or how long he will be out, but the standard recovery from Tommy John surgery takes at least least one year.
Hudson has not pitched since June 26. Though he struggled this season to the tune of a 3-2 record and 7.35 ERA, his loss is one the D-backs are still trying to overcome.
- Miley struggles in opener, Phillies top D-backs: By The Numbers
- ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian on trading Gerardo Parra: 'Maybe you've got to look at it'
- Diamondbacks president Derrick Hall: Bullpen is where trades may come from
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.