Updated Jul 9, 2012 - 12:31 pm
Surgery went well for Daniel Hudson
Daniel is out of surgery and resting up for the long road ahead. Surgery went beautifully! Thanks to y'all for your thoughts and prayers!— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) July 9, 2012
We still don't know the extent of the damage in Hudson's elbow or how long he will be out, but the standard recovery from Tommy John surgery takes at least least one year.
Hudson has not pitched since June 26. Though he struggled this season to the tune of a 3-2 record and 7.35 ERA, his loss is one the D-backs are still trying to overcome.
- Four-run fifth inning does in McCarthy, D-backs in loss to Cubs: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: 'If we don't start winning, I should be held accountable'
- Diamondbacks didn't have a chance after Sydney
- Prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest outing
- Wood homers, allows 1 run in Cubs' win
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.