Updated Jul 9, 2012 - 12:31 pm
Surgery went well for Daniel Hudson
Daniel is out of surgery and resting up for the long road ahead. Surgery went beautifully! Thanks to y'all for your thoughts and prayers!— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) July 9, 2012
We still don't know the extent of the damage in Hudson's elbow or how long he will be out, but the standard recovery from Tommy John surgery takes at least least one year.
Hudson has not pitched since June 26. Though he struggled this season to the tune of a 3-2 record and 7.35 ERA, his loss is one the D-backs are still trying to overcome.
- Beckett, Puig silence D-backs in series-clinching win for Dodgers: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Bolsinger struggles in first career start
- Ethier's HR propels Dodgers over Diamondbacks
- D-backs lose early lead, fall to Dodgers: By The Numbers
- Reserve outfielder Tony Campana supplies spark during D-backs' sluggish start
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.