‘All or Nothing’ wins Sports Emmy for outstanding serialized documentary
“All or Nothing,” the Amazon documentary covering the Arizona Cardinals’ 2015 season, has won a Sports Emmy award for the most outstanding serialized documentary.
Produced by NFL Films, the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented the award at the 38th Sports Emmy Awards in New York on Tuesday.
The eight one-hour episodes took viewers behind the scenes, into the Cardinals’ meeting rooms and on the sidelines for the 13-3 regular season that ended with an NFC Championship Game loss to the Carolina Panthers two years ago. It was released in the summer of 2016.
The documentary series was a significant first for Amazon’s programming.
Since, the online giant came to an agreement with the NFL to stream 10 Thursday Night Football games to Amazon Prime users.
- Former Cardinals DC Al Holcomb hired by Cleveland Browns
- Report: Cardinals interview former Packers play-caller Tom Clements
- Report: Jags expected to hire Cardinals OC candidate John DeFilippo
- Where the Cardinals stand in hiring Kliff Kingsbury’s coaching staff
- ESPN gives Cardinals ‘D’ offseason regrade, rank Bradford worst signing