Diamondbacks launch playoff ticket sign-up opportunity
The Arizona Diamondbacks announced Wednesday that they’ve launched a registry where fans can sign up for the opportunity to purchase playoff tickets.
The D-backs come into Wednesday on a franchise-record-tying 12-game win streak, in search of a sweep on the road of the rival Los Angeles Dodgers. The Dodgers lead the division, but the D-backs are 81-58 with a 6.5-game lead over the Colorado Rockies in the NL Wild Card race.
The Diamondbacks are looking to make the postseason for the first time since 2011.
You can see pricing, information and even sign up by visiting dbacks.com/postseason.
There, fans can also see a postseason schedule and download an “Our Season” poster.
Following Wednesday’s game against the Dodgers, the D-backs will have 23 games to go in the season. Their final regular season contest is slated for Oct. 1 on the road against the Kansas City Royals. The final home game is on Sept. 27 against the Giants.
- D-backs, MLB teams release New Era 2018 spring training hats
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt finishes third in NL MVP voting, Marlins’ Stanton wins
- J.D. Martinez’s agent keeps making hilarious metaphors
- D-backs’ Greinke finishes fourth in NL Cy Young voting, Ray seventh