Brett Aldridge had himself a day courtesy of the Phoenix Coyotes.
According to Dave Vest of Coyotes.com, the 13-year-old Aldridge got to serve as an honorary equipment manager at a late-season practice.
Aldridge, who is part of HopeKidsArizona, met some of the team’s owners, coaches and players. He left not only with some great memories, but also a hockey stick signed by Keith Yandle, his favorite player.
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity