Trivia Tuesday: Participants in the last 20 Final Fours
Maybe it’s because March is nearly here, or maybe it’s because all of the ugliness going on in the sport right now, but we’ve got college basketball on the mind.
But we’re choosing to accentuate the positive here on Trivia Tuesday.
Your task this week, should you choose to accept it, is name the participants of the last 20 Final Fours of the NCAA Tournament.
Now, this may look like a daunting task (naming 80 teams), but really there’s been only 36 different Final Four participants over the last two decades as many have made repeat appearances.
You’ve got 10 minutes on the clock. Good luck and an early happy March Madness!
- Trivia Tuesday: Top Suns scoring games on Opening Night
- Trivia Tuesday: The last top-10 Heisman finisher for each Pac-12 team
- Trivia Tuesday: Running backs with most yards through four weeks
- Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals 100-yard receivers
- Trivia Tuesday: QBs with six or more TD passes in a game