Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was taken to a local hospital in San Diego for further evaluation after alerting the team’s medical staff of stomach pain.
Players and others close to the franchise let their thoughts out on the 63-year-old head coach after practice Tuesday night.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Rams visit Cardinals after back-to-back losses
- Cardinals waive Johnson and Rollins, elevate undrafted rookie CBs
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 16: Saints elevate
- Cardinals’ Patrick Peterson spreads holiday cheer with ‘Shop with a Jock’
- Cardinals coach Steve Wilks doesn’t feel like a broken record