Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was taken to a local hospital in San Diego for further evaluation after alerting the team’s medical staff of stomach pain.
Players and others close to the franchise let their thoughts out on the 63-year-old head coach after practice Tuesday night.
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Cardinals’ Chase Edmonds plans to pay off sister’s student loans
- Cardinals sign WR Greg Little, release Cobi Hamilton
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best
- Arizona Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks: We got better this offseason