Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was taken to a local hospital in San Diego for further evaluation after alerting the team’s medical staff of stomach pain.
Players and others close to the franchise let their thoughts out on the 63-year-old head coach after practice Tuesday night.
- Cardinals insert rookie QB Josh Rosen in place of Sam Bradford vs. Bears
- Cardinals end scoring drought in first quarter against Bears
- Fitzgerald active; Gresham and Golden to debut for Cardinals vs. Bears
- Behind Enemy Lines: New-era Bears visit Cardinals
- Despite turmoil, Arizona Cardinals RB David Johnson remains confident