Marquese Chriss destroys the basket on an alley-oop from Brandon Knight
The Phoenix Suns took a chance and traded back into the top-10 in last April’s NBA Draft to select Washington’s Marquese Chriss.
So far, it’s looking like the Suns made the right decision.
Chriss has shown exceptional athleticism during the preseason, and in just the second game of the regular season, is already producing highlight-reel caliber plays.
Chriss played 11 minutes in a losing effort against the Oklahoma City Thunder, but contributed seven points, four rebounds and a block.
- Phoenix Suns announce dates for themed nights and giveaways
- Suns’ challenge in Flagstaff is making Kokoskov’s offense reactionary
- As ASU seeks offensive identity, rushing attack is front-runner
- ASU HC Herm Edwards on turnover barbell: ‘That was a new one’
- Deandre Ayton to let his game do the talking when it comes to Embiid