Marquese Chriss destroys the basket on an alley-oop from Brandon Knight
The Phoenix Suns took a chance and traded back into the top-10 in last April’s NBA Draft to select Washington’s Marquese Chriss.
So far, it’s looking like the Suns made the right decision.
Chriss has shown exceptional athleticism during the preseason, and in just the second game of the regular season, is already producing highlight-reel caliber plays.
Chriss played 11 minutes in a losing effort against the Oklahoma City Thunder, but contributed seven points, four rebounds and a block.
- Suns fans tell 98.7 FM who they want at No. 1 overall in NBA Draft
- Prospect Luka Doncic wins Spanish ACB title, expected to attend NBA Draft
- ESPN’s Givony on Suns’ choice: ‘It’s going to be Deandre Ayton’
- Empire of the Suns NBA Draft Big Board: Trading up, Nos. 16, 31
- Arizona Sports 2018 NBA Mock Draft Tracker