Marquese Chriss destroys the basket on an alley-oop from Brandon Knight
The Phoenix Suns took a chance and traded back into the top-10 in last April’s NBA Draft to select Washington’s Marquese Chriss.
So far, it’s looking like the Suns made the right decision.
Chriss has shown exceptional athleticism during the preseason, and in just the second game of the regular season, is already producing highlight-reel caliber plays.
Chriss played 11 minutes in a losing effort against the Oklahoma City Thunder, but contributed seven points, four rebounds and a block.
- Suns’ Booker progressing back from injury, questionable for Saturday
- Warren’s scoring, energy from bench snap Suns’ 10-game losing streak
- Suns owner Robert Sarver: I am 100 percent committed to Phoenix
- Two Arizona sports venues rank well in ESPN cleanliness study
- Suns shouldn’t panic over PG now, says former NBA exec Marks